I donated some of my art to the “Nordic Art Initiative” – a non-profit organisation registered in Sweden and working to transform the children’s hospital in Ljubljana into a more colorful and positive place to visit. http://nordicartinitiative.com/
Exhibited 4 works at Hiiibrand’s “Ideas on Paper” exhibition on Beijing Design Week 2016.
3 of my illustrations was selected to be included in Luerzer’s Archive 200 Best Illustrators Worldwide for the upcoming 2016-2017 edition. Link – http://bit.ly/29S1xEM
Work in progress for a poetry book cover “And Now the Journey” by Yehezkel Rahamim. [Pardes Publishing House]
My works at iLLU:Art exhibition.
My work at this month The Caterpillar magazine, published in Ireland. The beautiful cover is by Jantina Peperkamp. http://www.thecaterpillarmagazine.com/
Crop from a new artwork i made for a group exhibition -#ImaginaryMenagerie3 upcoming April 1st at Arch Enemy Arts gallery. #archenemyarts
Old illustration – new version. For an illustration exhibition coming up April 1st! @Jaffa Port Gallery
I love it when cool people send me pics of my art as tattoos!
●●Selected Online Publications –
●Haarets newspaper, culture, 2012 – http://www.haaretz.com/culture/arts-leisure/gabriella-in-wonderland.premium-1.448914
● 3X3 New Talent Gallery ● http://www.3x3gallery.com/newtalent/GabriellaBarouch.php
● Illustration Rally UK, interview ● http://illustrationrally.blogspot.com/2011/08/gabriella-barouch.html
● Trend Hunter, Online Magazine ● http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/gabriella-barouch
● The Jealous Curator, Blog ● http://www.thejealouscurator.com/blog/2011/07/22/im-jealous-of-gabriella-barouch/
● An interview for UK based magazine – Ballad Of…Magazine ● http://www.balladof.co.uk/article/brand-new-art-we-heart/8185/
New on my shop! http://etsy.me/1TRLLtN